C'mon guys. If this continues on, we'll have to put ourselves on the Wet List. I have no excuse either, don't get me wrong.
I contacted Brother Nanuk of the North. I think he's finally settled in Juneau. His recent Acushnet missive was tailor made for the MRF. I urged him to post it.
Do I have to get a mohawk? Listen, I will get a mohawk if it means keeping this blog alive.
~Ozone
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well almost...
I had one in the queue that wasn't posted. But, you are correct sir; gotta pick it up a bit.
I just returned today and saw that Roame looks like he went off. I'm going to go check that out now.
I've got a new thirsty traveler entry completed and in the can. As soon as I go through the photos and select and image or two, I'll post it.
Peace!
-A
Oh and coming this Sunday, the Buc Report! The 1st quarter of the season is already over. Time for a quick review of what's transpired so far and look ahead to what's on the horizon for your Tampa Bay Buccaneers buddy.
-A
Post a Comment