Monday, July 28, 2008

Online with the Beer Stein

Brother Ozone typing here (I'm walking heah! -- Midnight Cowboy), and it's a touching thing, reading the name Ozone in Axis' introduction, realizing that once again - The Members of the Rank and File are up and running, and I'm One! (P. Townshend).

Roame and Axis knew each other in high school. Fresh-faced deviants. Mennonites wept in their wake, hatless and terrified. I didn't come along until later. I was 25 and they were 23 by the time we met. By Nov. 1992, we all ended up living in the Blue House (Queen Jane, too. You'll meet her later). My life hasn't been the same since. These guys wear me out. Always with the yapping. The mouths, the talking. I don't know how I get roped into these things. Now I have to "blog." A word of advice, never hang out with "artsy types." Or "Seekers." Or "Idealists." Especially ones that love to drink. It's a recipe for disaster.

No comments: