Thursday, July 31, 2008

Greetings and Salutations!

Well, hello there! Brother Roame on the 'net! Hope you like our little corner of the WWW. You've already met my partners in crime, Axis and Ozone. Allow myself to introduce .. myself. I'm Roame. Yes, I know it's misspelled. It's a take on my Italian heritage and the wanderlust in me. Get it, Rome, Italy..roam around the world..anyone..anyone..Bueller..Bueller. OK, not particularly clever but clever enough. I'm also half Viking and do tend to go a little berserk at times. Don't take it personally - or do. Some of my rants, especially about politicians and the like, are meant to be taken personally by the subjects of the aforementioned rant. I enjoy beer, music, beer, traveling with my wife, beer, animals and beer. Not necessarily in that order. I'll wax political on you, philosophical, astronomical, economical, mitochondrial. Step to me and I can get diabolical. Don't make me have to wet ya, cause I got a list for that and it's hysterical.(Really, it's on the blog..take a look) Anywho..just wanted to say hello and I'm looking forward to letting you all know just what I think of you. I'm kidding, I'm a kidder, I kid. I think we're going to have lots of fun and who knows, we may just solve some of life's problems along the way. Who am I kidding, I'm just looking to get famous. OOO ... maybe a writing gig. Saturday Night Live, David Letterman, Hallmark ... the possibilities are endless. See you around the Blog.
Roame, out.

No comments: