Sunday, August 10, 2008

Distant Early Warning


Escaped Yard Ape Action Report/Tampa, FL.

Witnesses describe a hirsute biped loping away from the Pui-Chan Yard Ape Containment Facility, 1939 Buffalo Ave., at approximately 2112 hrs. The creature was heard repeating "42 nautical miles down range. Columbia, you're looking a little hot, and all your calls will be a little early."

UPDATE: Last seen in Boston, MA, 1,365 miles north of Tampa, FL, sometime in early July 2008.

Sighting occured in Quincy Square one day after a purported visit to Fenway Park and (by all accounts) a superb rock-a-billy concert in New Hampshire by the Canadian yodeling group known as Rush. This Yard Ape looks gamey, yet spry, pensive, yet extremely thirsty. Approach with caution." ~Ozone (additional reporting by Jameson Frey-Blair of the New York Times)

1 comment:

WMRF Tampa said...

Nice hat brother Ozone!

That is a hat right or did you sprout antennas, claws and a pair of googly eyes after too many Sam Summer Ales? I'm curious as to many pops it took before dawning that crustacean lid started to seem like a good idea? Thanks for the good laugh bro. I definitely wasn't expecting that when I logged on!

And who is this "Rush" you speak of? Yodeling you say? I thought they played some of that Green Grass music?

Peace!
-A