Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Howdy, I'm Jack Harris... douchebag





I was out retrieving supplies this morning and I had the misfortune to tune into 970WFLA's morning shit-show starring local Tampa fuckstain Jack Harris. In his "election rehash", Jack's opinion was that if John McCain had reintroduced Jeremiah Wright into his campaign dialogue in the last few weeks before the election, the tide would have turned against Obama, and Grandpa McFuckstick would've won the election. I shit you not. I heard it with my own hairy Irish ears. I wish I could quote this insipid, scrotum-faced announcer, but I was too busy screaming and bouncing my head off the steering wheel to remeber it word for word. Trust me, that's what he said. How his studio mates put up with this sort of idiocy on a daily basis is beyond me.

I've had enough of Jack Harris. This drooling submental has been stinking up our airwaves for decades with his douchey, half-assed "opinions". Now, I can't realistically expect much in the way of intelligent radio discourse from the station that airs Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity, but come on now 970, Jack Harris makes Moe from the Three Stooges look like Stephen Fucking Hawking. By the Jeremiah Wright comment alone, you just know this asshole is a Republican. I guess that's why he still has a job after all these years.

Enough already. Howdy, Jack Harris, you're on the WET LIST, you chinless, burbling motherfucker. ~Ozone

No comments: