Hank the Beast was finally pushed into service! And Brother Axis turned orange extension cords into bungee cords! He's a Magic Man! (thanks Ann and Nancy).
Roame held down the furniture with his usual cool aplomb (and his "giant, fat ass" - his words, not mine.) Anyway, it was a great day moving Queen Jane's studio. I actually had fun even though my muscles are made out of Play-Doh these days.
And a big thanks to Axis and Queen Jane for treating me to a delicious Hooter's feast afterwards. I was fucking ravenous. Ice-cold pitchers of Bass Ale never tasted so good. Axis was right. "Beer tastes better when you earn it." Life lesson, kids!
1 comment:
Hank the Beast was finally pushed into service! And Brother Axis turned orange extension cords into bungee cords! He's a Magic Man! (thanks Ann and Nancy).
Roame held down the furniture with his usual cool aplomb (and his "giant, fat ass" - his words, not mine.) Anyway, it was a great day moving Queen Jane's studio. I actually had fun even though my muscles are made out of Play-Doh these days.
And a big thanks to Axis and Queen Jane for treating me to a delicious Hooter's feast afterwards. I was fucking ravenous. Ice-cold pitchers of Bass Ale never tasted so good. Axis was right. "Beer tastes better when you earn it." Life lesson, kids!
Best of luck to QJ and co. at the new studio...
Post a Comment