Friday, October 3, 2008

Cubicle Life




Working in a cubicle is painful. I've been here two months and my head already aches from the existence. I'm not sure how to remedy this, other than drinking. Can't do that at work though.
Need to know this job matters. Need to know I'm contributing to something. Can't tell at all from where I sit. I feel like this guy at the end of each day.
-Nanook

3 comments:

WMRF Tampa said...

Put "Office Space" on your dvd list. This is a must see movie. I know you've seen it. Now see it again. Watch for the bar scene. "Human beings aren't meant to..." --Ozone

WMRF Tampa said...

Roger Ozone, the first time I watched Office Space, it delivered the comdedy and mockery goods of our modern day office lives. Still does each time I watch it.

-N.

WMRF Tampa said...

Christ, someone get that guy a toy box!!

-A