
It won't be long now, Lads. You remember, don't you? You remember these guys, right? For this particular MRFer it's been a crazy journey that began in 1983. 26 years ago. I'm 41 now. Been through a lot since then. I never lost faith in these guys. I love this band with all my heart.
Yeah, you guys remember. Sure you do. How could you forget?
"And I miss you when you're not around; I'm getting ready to leave the ground."
Are you ready to leave the ground?
"Oooooo ooo ooo oo oo! Oh - you look so beautiful -- tonight! In the City of Blinding Lights."
"Look ugly in a photograph."
Yeah, I'm smiling now as the Planet Band roars through my speakers. Are you ready? Are you ready to leave the ground?
We're going to have to fight one more time. Fight for those tickets. Yeah. But we're wiser now. Older now, yeah? Tougher. Smarter. Are you ready? Do you care about U2? I'm in for one more go-round. I hope you guys are too. Get ready. 2009. New U2.
"Time won't leave me as I am
Time won't take the boy out of this man."
~OZONE
1 comment:
Looking forward to the release, as always! The fair weathereds and bullshit involved with trying to get into a U2 show... not so much.
-A
Post a Comment