
I've never felt so young. The older I get, the closer I get to a 74 IQ. And I couldn't have done it wthout you guys. Thank you so much. How 'bout them Rays? Was that Baldelli I saw roaring around second base on his way into home? Is that another bucket of beer? Two taps on the chest and a big 'ol batting glove point to the Sky Captain! Yarp! ~ OZONE
3 comments:
Ozone - Happy birthday. I'm glad the MRF took you out and put insane ballon hats on your head. That's the only way to celebrate a birthday.
N.
Some of my favorite memories from last year's festivities in O-town... Paying the tab @ Raglan Road with Sears cards and shit, rocking out to the Fear of a Blank Planet show, sending poor Nanook back to his hotel on a shuttle bus, a muttering, mumbling mess, whipping kumquats at your hotel window to roust you in the am, commondeering a commerative 40th B-day construction cone and of course...listening to Magic for the first time on I-4.
Good times!
-A
Post a Comment